A little Fashion..Gossip...Entertainment and lots of Reality TV

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

**NENE LEAKES UPDATES**

"I Dream of Nene"


Nene is moving up and up...she is getting her own spinoff show called "I dream of Nene" The cameras will follow her as she remarries Greg Leakes. As we all know she divorced him becase he was acting up..and will divorce him if he acts up again..there relationship came to an all time low!!!!
The show will feature her bestie Cynthia Bailey..and Marlo Hampton will also be on the show..love her.. I will def be watching. Nene also tweeted/ announced who her bridesmaid were going to be. Cynthia of course, Marlo, Jennifer Williams from basketball wives, which I am very excited about. I really miss Jennifer on the show. Laura Govan also from basketball wives but the LA edition, not sure about this one. I didn't know they were such close friends..Ive seen pics of then hanging out..but who knows sometimes you just connect with someone. But the more know names the better the show and publicity!!!


NENE WANTS _______ OFF THE SHOW?!?!?





This really caught me off guard because I thought she was talking about Phaedra. Since there was so much animosity btw them, Nene seemed very angry with Phaedra at the reunion. Now Phaedra did apologize which I think was because she also knows that Nene has a lot of power. We will see. I don't think they will get rid of any of them. This past season was sooooo good. And now with everything happening with Porsha and her divorce there's been a lot of press for the show..Can't wait for all the girls to return so we can see the dynamics of all their relationships.


No comments:

Post a Comment